Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jordannah Returns to LoFi Tape Music Sounds

Jordannah has recorded a solo singer/songwriter effort
called "Makeshivt Kity Live EP".

Makeshivt Kity hasn't recorded a solo album in two years.

"Sometimes, you just have to do things by yourself, and honestly,
it's the best album I've made in a long time. I feel comfortable
because it's just me and my guitar again. I think I got insecure about
being too...minimalist, too girly, and too really strange.
But after two years, I've grown to understand, I should
use my gifts just the way they are...no one can teach us how to express natural musical
waves or flow, or whatever."

Look out for the release of Makeshivt Kity Live EP here at The Process,
and later this fall on Jordannah's label Trastienda.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment