Friday, September 25, 2009

The Process (Writing the new album)

Jordannah's beginning to work on her new album
this weekend:

"I'm very nervous. I don't know why. I think it's because
I don't really know what goin' to come out of this project.
I was so sure with what I wanted to do with "Los Angeles"
and "The Holy Implant". But when I do my acoustic work
I find myself afriad of what I'm going to create. Because
it will be real and final.

The last records were written as a storey, something I can
pawn off as exaggerated, a version of the truth.

But when I do my solo work, I can't change anything.
I can't stop the ball from rolling.

Nonetheless, I hope everything will work out".

Look out for Jordannah Elizabeth's new solo album this winter.
It will be released with her label Trastienda.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment